Storing photos, audio and video files digitally is quite a common practice these days. However, with memory cards, SD memory cards, flash drives and hard drives being used as the storage devices, you can encounter loss of multimedia (photos, audio, and video) data. The reason being, there can be corruption issues with the storage devices and the files in which the multimedia data are stored. Corruption may be related to hardware failures, human errors due to mishandling, update in operating system, etc.
As a consequence of corruption issues, you can also encounter several error messages while making attempts to open them. Some of the error messages are: ‘Read error’ or ‘write error’, Cannot find the disk drive, and, an Unknown error occurred. To overcome the loss of photos, audios and videos, professional Digital Photo Recovery Service becomes essential, and people should go for that. This is because a majority of people click photos via their phone and often end up losing them due to the reasons mentioned above.
Types of Data Loss with the Photos, Audios, and Videos Files
Secure Data (SD) card is a specialized memory card that is used to store data in portable electronic devices – digital cameras, tablets, and mobile phones. The hard drive is used to store these files on laptops and desktops. When you store photos, audio, and video files in digital devices, you might have to face data loss circumstances with the photos, audio, and video files. The types of data loss that you might have to experience are:
- SD card data loss
- Memory card data loss
- Pen drive data loss
- Hard disk drive (HDD) data loss
Reasons of Data Loss with the Photos, Audios, and Videos Files
There can be many reasons for you to experience data loss with pictures, audio and video music files. Some of them are:
- Accidental deletion of the multimedia (photo, audio, and video) data file
- Corruption or damage to digital storage devices
- Malware infection in the multimedia data files
- Formatting of computer hard drive, memory card
- Pulling out the memory card without switching off the device
- File system corruption in your storage devices (laptop, desktop, digital camera, mobile phone, memory card, SSD card)
- Corruption in image file formats: JPEG, TIFF, etc., video file formats: AVI, MPEG, etc., digital cameras (Sony, Canon, Nikon, etc.), RAW Camera file formats: Sony (SR2, ARW, SRF), Canon (CR2, CRW), Nikon (NEF, NRW), Olympus (ORF), etc.
We at Stellar provide Safe, Easy, & Effective, Photo Recovery Services from the given formats:
|Image File Formats||JPEG||TIFF||PNG||GIF||BMP||JP2|
|Audio file formats||WAV||MP3||AIFF||RPS||MIDI||M4A|
|Video file formats||AVI||MPEG||MOV||3GP||ASF||WMV|
|RAW Camera file formats||Sony (SR2, ARW, SRF)||Canon (CR2, CRW)||Nikon (NEF, NRW)||Olympus (ORF)||Kodak (K25, KDC, DCR)||Fuji(RAF)|
|Minolta (MRW)||Pentax (PEF)||Sigma (X3f)||Epson (ERF)||DNG||Panasonic (RAW)|
Do’s and don’ts in Case of Loss of Photo, Audio, and Video Files
- Stop using the system (desktop, laptop) hard drive
- Stop using the memory card in camera, tablet, phone
- Stop opening the multimedia (photos, audio, and video) data files
- Consult a reliable data recovery service provider
- Do not format the system hard drive
- Do not overwrite on the system hard drive
- Do not store any new file in the system
- Do not try to fix the storage device on own
- Do not save any new data file in the memory card
Digital Photo Recovery Services
In cases of corruption in the storage devices and accidental deletion of various multimedia data files, you should not panic. Neither should you try to access the inaccessible files forcibly. Many of you do so out of fear of losing your favourite photos, audio, and video files.
Nevertheless, you should reach out to any of our Stellar Data Recovery Centers that have been set up at various locations in the country. We are one of the most reliable data recovery companies in India, and the ISO certification that has been conferred upon us acts as proof.
Moreover, we have Class 100 Clean Room Lab and a dedicated team of highly qualified and experienced professionals. With all these, we ensure 100% recovery of your photos, audio, and video files irrespective of the cause of inaccessibility.
We can recover photos from almost all formats such as JPEG, GIFF, TIFF, PNG, BMP, JP2, and INDD. The supported audio file formats are MP3, MP4, WAV, AIFF, RPS, MIDI, M4A, RM, AU, WMA, and OGG. AVI, MPEG, MOV, 3GP, ASF, WMV, MP4, M4V, Digital Video(DV) and 3G2 M4B are the supported video file formats.